For school work

Monday 16 January 2017

Setting my own objectives

How important is it for me to develop effective communication skills?
What will I do in this course to help myself develop as an effective interpersonal communicator?

It is important for me to develop effective communication skills. I want to learn to better understand other people, and communicate my thoughts and ideas accurately and clearly. In my opinion, developing effective communication skills allows people to build and maintain relationships where we can respect and trust one another. Not only do I want to be able to share my ideas, I want to be able to listen and understand the ideas and thoughts of others. To help myself develop as an effective interpersonal communicator, I will participate in discussions and learn to listen actively to others. I will apply the things I will learn in this course. When a person talks, I will respect him/ her by listening attentively and do my best to provide constructive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment